- Critical Barracuda 0-day was used to backdoor networks for 8 months
- OpenAI execs warn of “risk of extinction” from artificial intelligence in new open letter
- Inner workings revealed for “Predator,” the Android malware that exploited 5 0-days
- Green hills forever: Windows XP activation algorithm cracked after 21 years
- Among AI dangers, deepfakes worry Microsoft president most
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Introducing Bavarder: A User-Friendly Linux Desktop App for Quick ChatGPT Interaction
- LibreOffice 7.5.3 Released: Third Maintenance Update Brings 119 Bug Fixes to Popular Open-Source Office Suite
- Raspberry Pi OS Debuts New Version Featuring Linux Kernel 6.1, Improved Performance, and App Updates
- Debian 11.7 Released: Seventh ISO Update Brings Enhanced Security and Bug Fixes to "Bullseye" Operating System Series
- What’s New in Debian 11 “Bullseye”?